KINE sub for Military Experience

May 7, 2009 at 9:47 pm | Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a comment
Tags: ,

If you have served in the Armed Forces (regardless of branch) – you WILL have credit granted at UTB for KINE.  All you have to do is submit your DD-214 to get the credit.  You can also fax it to Admissions – ATTN: Vanessa Maldonado.  Don’t forget to include your Student ID #

UTB is currently in the process of identifying which other courses may  be substitutable,  so until then, KINE is the only course you can knock out.  
I’m currently looking into that information with UTPA as well, so bare with me.  
Hope that helped. 
Please submit any questions to

Leave a Comment »

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

Blog at
Entries and comments feeds.

%d bloggers like this: